Welcome to viajarMOTO. We are Travis and Chantil – a couple who decided to take a mid-life sabbatical and travel as much of the world as we can via motorcycles. Join us as we share videos, blog posts, and photographs of our adventures as we explore this “pale blue dot” we call home.
Why viajarMOTO? The very first country we explored, outside of the United States, was Baja Mexico. In honor of this country, and its language, we decided to use the Spanish verb “viajar” which means to travel. “MOTO” is short for our beloved motorcycles.
Video Travel Series
Watch all 34 episodes of SEASON 1 as we ride from Germany, through France, and around the eastern and southern coasts of Spain!
We’ve had the pleasure of being a regular contributing photographer and writer to our favorite motorcycle magazine – UPSHIFT Online:
• Issue 61 describes our two-months in Albania – a country of contrasts
• Issue 59 travels through the mountainous country of Montenegro
• Issue 57 covers our three months of riding around the wonderful country of Croatia
• Issue 55 highlights some of our favorite moments of northern Spain, France, and northern Italy
• Issue 54 shares memories of Spain and Portugal
• Issue 52 focuses on our 5-day offroad travels via the Trans Euro Trail (TET) in Croatia
• Issue 51 describes the freedom of riding a portion of the TET in Spain after a two-month travel ban
Thanks to Jim and Elizabeth for their inspiring podcast – Adventure Rider Radio. We’ve had the pleasure of being a guest on their podcast twice: Riding the Balkans – The Adventure Continues and Navigating Travel During the Pandemic.
53,300 miles – 1,542 days – 37 countries
as of 30 Sep 2021