Welcome to viajarMOTO. We are Travis and Chantil – a couple who decided to take a mid-life sabbatical and travel as much of the world as we can via motorcycles. Join us as we share videos, blog posts, and photographs of our adventures as we explore this “pale blue dot” we call home.
Why viajarMOTO? The very first country we explored, outside of the United States, was Baja Mexico. In honor of this country, and its language, we decided to use the Spanish verb “viajar” which means to travel. “MOTO” is short for our beloved motorcycles.
Overland Motorcycle 2022 Calendar
We are extremely excited to be sharing our passion of travel, motorcycle overlanding, and photography with another yearly calendar!
The photographs were selected from hundreds of our favorites from this last year of European travel that included the western Balkan region, the Italian Alps, much of Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. Order yours today!
Video Travel Series
Watch all 34 episodes of SEASON 1 as we ride from Germany, through France, and around the eastern and southern coasts of Spain!
We’ve had the pleasure of being a regular contributing photographer and writer to our favorite motorcycle magazine – UPSHIFT Online:
• Issue 64 travels through the beauty of the UK country of Wales with Moto Junkies
• Issue 63 explores the very interesting country of North Macedonia
• Issue 61 describes our two-months in Albania – a country of contrasts
• Issue 59 travels through the mountainous country of Montenegro
• Issue 57 covers our three months of riding around the wonderful country of Croatia
• Issue 55 highlights some of our favorite moments of northern Spain, France, and northern Italy
• Issue 54 shares memories of Spain and Portugal
• Issue 52 focuses on our 5-day offroad travels via the Trans Euro Trail (TET) in Croatia
• Issue 51 describes the freedom of riding a portion of the TET in Spain
Thanks to Jim and Elizabeth for their inspiring podcast – Adventure Rider Radio. We’ve had the pleasure of being a guest on their podcast twice: Riding the Balkans – The Adventure Continues and Navigating Travel During the Pandemic.
57,950 miles – 760 days – 37 countries
as of 31 Dec 2021